Why concierge medicine?
- This executive form of medicine allows physicians to see a fewer number of patients so they can dedicate more time focused on each patient’s individual needs.
- When it comes to women, from adolescence through menopause, we have specific conditions that can be better addressed in this manner and your care will be tailored to you.
- Pregnancy is a special time in your life and should be treated as such.
- With concierge OB, you are the center of our attention and after sharing the full prenatal experience along side you, there is nothing more important then supporting you at delivery.
Contact Us today
- 24/7 access to your doctor via personal cell phone
- No wait time!
- Ease of scheduling appointments
- Home visits/ house calls included
- Nutritional counseling
Dr. Papapetrou was born and raised in New Jersey.
She received her bachelors degree from Drew University, followed by medical school at the New York Institute ofTechnology- College of Osteopathic Medicine.
As chief resident in her fourth year, she completed residency in obstetrics and gynecology at St. Joseph’s Regional Medical Center in Paterson, NJ.
Dr. P now lives in Bergen County with her husband and new baby boy. She is described by many is an extremely compassionate person and always treats all of her patients like family!
In today’s ever changing and fast-paced society, she had a vision of seeing patients in a calm and serene environment. Where there was no stress of booking appointments, where you could being seen in a timely fashion or in the comfort of your own home, and have a trusting relationship with your friendly neighborhood OB/GYN. This, she thought, would be the most ideal medical care a women deserves. And with that, she created Aphaea Women’s Health.
How to Find Us
the necessary fields and we'll get back to your shortly!